Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coloring!

I just finished watching episode 154 of Sailor Moon, "Confrontation in Dreams! Minako and Makoto's Broken Friendship". For those who aren't obsessed enough to memorize the synoposis of every Sailor Moon episode ever created (probably a good thing), this is the episode in SuperS when CereCere attacks a kindergarten bazaar. I wouldn't say it's one of the better episodes of the season, but there's definitely some pretty amusing parts. I'm a HUGE fan of the little boy who takes pleasure in giving Minako hell.

In the spirit of kindergarten, I decided to feature Sailor Moon coloring book pages this week! I found them a while ago when I was googling Sailor Moon images. Truthfully, I'm surprised you can still find something like this online, especially on a free website. The selection's great. While looking through it, I found multiple shots of all the Senshi as well as Mamoru and the Sailor Starlights. However, for some strange reason, they're convinced that Makato's name is Marcy. Does anyone know if that was her name in one of the many international dubs made?

Hellokids.com's Sailor Moon coloring pages

Photobucket


Also, I realized that I gave the wrong episode number for last week's video clip. "Huge Shock for Usagi! Mamoru Declares a Break Up" is actually episode 61. I don't know what the English equivalent is seeing as I was originally getting the numbering from Wikipedia and that seems to be a bit off. However, I'm getting this new number off of my official second season box set, so I should hope it's correct. ^^;; Sorry for anyone who tried to look it up and came up with a different episode. With all the episodes that have been subtracted from the English dub, everyone seems to have a different way of counting the episodes. I guess using the title is the only sure way of getting the episode you want.

See you next week!
Mikomi

No comments:

Post a Comment