Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meet the Parents

Wow... I can't believe it's already March. It seems like 2010 is flying by. Wasn't it just Decemeber? When time flies it generally means we're busy. I know I am and it's been getting a little overwhelming for me and my friends at times. I'm sure this is the same for everyone reading this as well. So, like I promised last week, I'm posting an anime clip this week. And it's funny! Laugh a little and let some stress out. It's good for you.

So, everyone loves the Tsukinos. Besides our favorite moon bunny, there's Shingo, Ikuko-mama, and Kenji-papa. For the most part they're a pretty typical television family. The dad's the bread winner, the mom's a homemaker who loves to cook for her family, and the little brother loves driving his sister nuts. With all of that, who couldn't love them?

Perhaps a certain boyfriend getting scared off by an over protective Kenji-papa?...

Here's a clip from episode 61, "Huge Shock for Usagi! Mamoru Declares a Break Up". For the English dub, this is episode 42, "The Cosmic Caper". I know this is a pretty depressing episode overall, but there's a really great part in the beginning before Mamoru calls it off. Chibiusa has disappeared from the Tsukino's house and Usagi teams up with Mamoru to search for her. This scene occurs after they've found Chibiusa (at the park) and they've brought her home. Enjoy!



See you next week!

- Mikomi

No comments:

Post a Comment