Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome!

My name is Mikomi and Sailor Moon has been a huge part of my life since 1997 when one of my good friends introduced me to the anime. Ever since then my appreciation of the series has done nothing by grow. Now, thirteen years later, Sailor Moon has a very special place in my heart. As corny as it may sound, the series has been somewhat of a grounding block for me. There's just something nice about knowing the good will prevail over evil, the girl will get the guy, and the heroine will be her good old, ditzy self no matter what the occasion. In an ever changing world, that sort of guarantee is vital to a person's sanity. At least, I know it's vital to mine.

Life has been changing a lot for me lately. Like many in the Sailor Moon generation, I began my first term of college this year. It's been a great experience so far-- new friends and opportunities--but at the same time it's also been a huge adjustment to get used to and I have to admit I'm not the sort of person who deals with change well. As a result, I've noticed that the time I spend reading, watching, and googling Sailor Moon has drastically increased lately. But, every time I engage in some sort Sailor Moon related activity, my mood drastically increases and I'm sure I'm not the only SM fan out there who's experienced this. Our sailor suited soldiers just have a way of warming our hearts with their ridiculous antics and ever-hopeful attitudes!

Because of this, I've decided to share a little Sailor Moon joy with any fan in need of a pick me up. I'll be posting pictures, links, videos, and anything else Sailor Moon related that I can find that's guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment